Monday, September 8, 2008

Two posts in one night is uncharacteristic of me, but there's something I've gotta say. I may always get stuff wrong. I may go about approaching things in the wrong way. And I may make my best friend hate me, even though she'd never admit it to me. And I fear that this time I've gone too far. This is part two of the apology post.

Bubbles is my best friend and I love her to death. She's beautiful, and she's kind, and she cares about everyone, even if she doesn't know them well. And she's pretty much stuck with me even when I'm everyone's least favorite person. And sometimes I kinda treat her like shit. She deserves better than that. She deserves better than me. And, Bubbles, I don't think we can be friends anymore because I don't want to cause you any more trouble than I already have. I think that if you are going to have any kind of pleasant, normal life, I need to not be part of it.

I'm sorry.

No comments: