Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To answer your concerns...

Maybe that last blog post didn't come out right. Breaking up with one's best friend should not occur in a blog post. Except, of course, that I'm pretty sure there are very few people who read this blog anyway.

To clear things up: I didn't say that stuff because I don't want to be friends with Bubbles anymore. It's more, I want to give Bubbles the option to not be weighed down by me anymore. I can't stand the way I've been treating her.

I had a dream last night that I'd killed myself, and then I saw Bubbles screaming. When I woke up, I assumed that the two images were somehow related. That dream is probably what kept me from doing a number of things today.

I don't know if Bubbles is still speaking to me. But if she is, I hopes that she reads this and doesn't resent me as much. If she's not, well, I understand that completely.

Peace, love, and melted chocolate ice cream that will make Bubbles sneeze.

No comments: