Thursday, September 18, 2008

... I guess I'm not one, then.

So I had this lovely post all written out. And then the Internet ate it! It is clearly not dinner time yet, so what the fuck? Anyway. If this isn't as heartfelt as I mean it to be, I blame Blogger.

(Oh, and just to let you know, Bubbles is going to be a princess some day. Just in case you were wondering or anything.



I'm going to steal the idea for this post from Bubbles's latest post. She listed all the stuff that's stressing her out and whatnot. Just to let you know, I love my Bubbles and wish her life didn't suck as much as it seems to. But here's my life.

  1. School. School is kicking my butt already. My teachers are intimidating and mean. I don't understand the material. And, of course, while we're busy being seniors, we also have to think about college. Lemme tell you. I have no idea where I want to go to college. I have no idea what I want to do in college. I don't even know that I want to go to college. I mean, seriously, six more years of school? Does that sound appealing to anyone? *crickets* Didn't think so. And then I have my mom telling me "Oh, yeah, you're not getting into college." And then right after that "Apply to this college. You're not going to get in but it's where I want you to go."
  2. Friends. Geez, this should really bulk up this post, right? Let's start off with saying that I have been treating my friends like crap. And even though I may say this too much, I really am sorry. I really don't deserve my friends. And I've been majorly just alienating them recently and it's been coming back to kind of hit me. I mean, for all I know, Bubbles hates me at this point. Highway Princess is probably ready to hit me. But I tend to hate myself more when my friends don't like me, and that makes a lot of things worse. And the fact that pretty much everyone is mad at me is a major problem right now. And the fact that I've been forgiven by Bubbles, or maybe I'm just being a little too presumptive in assuming that she indeed referred to me, but I really don't feel like it. Well. I'm sure you can understand.
  3. Guys. Yeah. Typical teenage girl drama, yes? Well. Let's say you're at work and everyone around you is dating/mutually flirting with somone? And then a "friend" comes up to you and tells you that you need to "get laid." I can't even get a guy to LOOK at me, let alone have sex with me (not that I'd do that. I am saving myself for marriage.) It's hard, you know?
  4. As you may have guessed, I have all kinds of emotional/mental issues. My mother is ignoring them, though. I've been told by a medical professional that I need to be seeing a therapist. My parent disagrees. And, of course, everyone is apparently convinced that I am a smoker/drinker/cutter/etc. Smoking a cigarette or two does not make me a smoker. A (small) drink occasionally does not make me a drinker. And cutting? Psh. Twice, maybe, in the past six months? That's not a big problem.

No one in my life is dying. I am not dying. Hell, my plants aren't even dying. But for some reason... everything just seems really out of whack.

In other news, my cat hunts and eats french fries. So all you lengthwise-sliced, oil-cooked potatoes out there, beware of Kitty.

On a lighter note.

E flat.

That's all.


Peace, love, and blog wars.

No comments: