Monday, August 11, 2008

The Title

So, this blog won't be one of those popular ones, because there's nothing special about it. It's not creative, really, and it's not useful. It won't be updated in any kind of predictable fashion, and you'll never know my name. This blog is the kind of thing that you could find entertaining if you're up at 2 o'clock in the morning and have nothing really to do.

So what is this blog? Is it a diary, or more of a tell-it-like-I-see-it? It's neither of those. It's more of my autobiography in short bursts. It's not done in the traditional way, though. Are you familiar with PostSecret? If not, Google it, but if you are, you know how awesome PostSecret can be. I'm going to start out with PostSecret pictures, and once I run out of those, random other pictures/sayings/etc. What exactly will I be doing with them? Relating them to my life. Or my friends' lives, if such be the case.

So, enjoy. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me, I'm just writing this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like PostSecret. It's awesome!