Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Because I live in Maryland

So, I live about half an hour away from D.C. We have no Sonic. So I've convinced my best friend, who you know as Bubbles, that we are going to drive to Sonic one day. I really like this (it's from the PS Facebook group) because it sums up what our eventual trip will be like: Three hours of two crazy girls driving to either Delaware or Virginia just to go to a fast-food place. And the small little text in the corner says "Esp because i get to go with YOU!" I love going places with this girl. Let me tell you why.
I've known Bubbles for about three years now. She is truly my best friend. She is there when I need her... and she understands pretty much everything I'm going through because she's already gone through it. We have fights, sure, but that kinda makes us closer. We fight to keep each other in check; it's a balance thing. And yeah, a lot of people think we are a strange match to be friends, but that's what makes us the crazy chicks we are.
Bubbles and I can pretty much tell each other everything... not that we do, I'm sure... but that is for another entry. Usually, we can give each other sound advice, but sometimes we just don't know what to do.
There will be more entries about Bubbles, but let me tell you about what I think our trip will be:
  • 10% listening to her favorite band.
  • 20% her telling me about said band
  • 10% us making fun of each other
  • 30% us talking about random stuff
  • 10% us being deep
  • 20% mooing at cows

Yeah. That's us.

No comments: