Monday, August 18, 2008

I have nothing in common with PostSecrets, actually


So maybe this one is an exaggeration by a little bit. Because the girl in this picture is a little too thin. Just a little.
My weight has always been an issue for me. I'm not huge, but until a few weeks ago, I was "Clinically Obese I." Now, I'm just in the "Overweight" range. And sometimes I feel like my diet isn't working. Like today, for example, I went to a party at a friend's house. I am really glad that there were diet beverages other than water, because I probably consumed two days worth of calories over the course of the day.
At this party, we were told to wear swimsuits because there would be a water balloon fight. Which there was. I was the only one who wore a swimsuit. And the rest of the guests were these skinny girls who kept giving me this look, like I shouldn't be allowed to wear a swim suit (even if it was a one-piece) because of all of the extra weight I have. And trust me, I was not being paranoid about the looks they were giving me.
I was truly disgusted at how much I ate today. Especially since I forced myself to eat. What I mean by that is that I felt sick as soon as I started eating, but ate anyway. I mean, I should kind of be proud of myself, because that's me making sure I don't starve myself to death... but... I'm also kind of angry at myself that I have to force myself to eat.
Sorry if this blog is starting to sound like the typical whining teenager.
It's probably why I have no friends.

No comments: