Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is what I do when I need therapy.

Could you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
Um, no. She's straight. And a female. And I am also both of those.

What happened last night?
I stayed up 'til 2 a.m. talking to my ex.

Do you think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted?
Nah, they just look ridiculous.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Random bunch of people at return day.

Is confidence cute?
To some extent. Too much, and you're just being cocky.

What is the last beverage you had?
Vanilla soymilk.

What are you listening to right now?
The heat coming out of the vent. Also, a random song by the Fray stuck in my head.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J?
Yes.

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Well. I have mixed feelings about that loser.

If you were upset, who is the first girl you'd go to?
Kaitlyn. Although I should probably start going to Courtney/etc, because I get the feeling Kaitlyn's getting sick of me.

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
None. I'd probably trust Ed if he and I weren't just acquaintances.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Yes. My only intact pair of jeans at the moment, actually.

What did you do friday night?
I stayed home and did nothing, as I do every night.

Have you ever been caught skipping class?
I don't skip class.

What are you going to spend money on next?
Dunno.

Who was the last person you talked to over IM?
Jorden.

Who ended your last relationship?
He did.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No.

What does your last text say?
"But that is seeming to be what I want right now."

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Under certain circumstances, and I'd instantly regret it.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
I... don't know.

Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
No one texts me. I have to do all the work in all of my friendships.

When someone says "we need to talk," what runs through your mind?
"Oh, shit. What's wrong?"

Besides you, who knows your password?
No one. It's hard to spell. And very long. I mess it up at least once a week.

Last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober.

Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?
Yes. And that is that I'm cutting myself off from socialness, no matter how much I crave interaction with people. I'll just have to spend all of my time with my roommate.

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Kaitlyn. But she doesn't feel the same way about me, so....

How far away is the last person you kissed?
45 minutes if he's at home. 30 minutes if he's at his dad's.

The last time you felt honestly broken?
Always.

Who was the last person to hurt you?
I... don't even know. It's always because I do things wrong, so I guess the answer would be "me."

Are you terrified of anything?
Yeah...

Where are you at the moment?
In my room.

Hate anyone?
I don't think I'm capable of hate.

Have you had sex today?
No.

How many of your friends do you truly trust?
One. There is only one person that I can tell anything to and know that she won't judge me, turn it around and use it against me, or make some kind of remark about it.

Are you starting to realize anything?
Yes.

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
No.



Where exactly did you first kiss the last person you kissed?
Parking lot at the high school where we had Honor Band, right next to my car.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
I don't know.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.

Are you legal to drink?
Everywhere but here.

Do you straighten your hair?
No. What's the point? I'm ugly and have a bad personality anyway.

What's the closest black thing to you?
My computer.

When is your birthday?
May 4

What color shirt are you wearing?
White.

Do you have a best friend?
Kind of.

What are you saving your money up for right now?
Car.

Is there any chance you will kiss the person you have feelings for?
I don't have feelings for anyone, really, although the one person I will never let go of is the one person I will probably never kiss. He lives in a whole other country now.

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name:
Melon.

Who is the first person in your contacts list in your phone?
"Also Calling for Theresa"

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
No...

Do you have any jewelery on?
Earrings.

What flavor ice cream did you last have?
Vanilla

Do you wear contacts?
No

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, four at school.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone?
*shrug*

Who was the last person's voice you heard?
My mom's.

Last time you had pizza?
The last night I was with Kaitlyn.

How many kids do you want to have?
Two's fine.

Have you had the chicken pox?
No.

What's the greatest thing to happen today?
Absolutely nothing. Today has been pretty horrible.

Has anyone ever given you jewelry on Christmas?
My grandparents.

What's your current problem?
Where would you like me to start: my friend problems or my psychological problems or my boy problems?

Do you believe in this saying: What goes around comes around?
No.

Do you wear your seat belt in the car?
Yes.

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Never.

If your last ex said they hate you, you say?
Fair enough, even though I did nothing wrong.

Do you wear sweatpants a lot?
Yeah.

Are you one of those people who never drink soda?
I love soda.

Who was the last person to give you a ride somewhere?
Mom.

Are you tall?
Ish.

Can you say that looks don't matter?
Looks matter.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Afternoon.

Are you waiting for something?
Yes.

No comments: