Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm so freaking bored!

Did the last person you kiss have braces?
No.

You see your ex and he/she tells you they miss you & you say?
"Haha. No you don't."

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Blue

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
I dunno. I suppose I could.

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Prove I'm wrong and I'll admit I'm wrong.

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
My mom told me "I'd still love you, but I would not love your tattoo."

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
My mom.

Do you wake up cranky?
On occasion.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Not wasting my life.

Your phone is ringing... it's your ex, what do you say?
"Uh... hi?"

What was your love life like back in April?
Good, for a change.

Do you have any bruises?
Not at the moment.

Have you kissed one person more than 20 times in 2009?
Yeah.

Are you under the influence of anything at the moment?
No

Your best friend says they are running away, what do you say?
"If you need somewhere to stay, you can come here."

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yeah

Whats the last compliment you recieved?
*shrug*

Is it ever too late to apologize?
No.

Who can make you feel better in a bad situation?
Kaitlyn/Drewbie/Kitty

Have you been kissed by someone whose name started with a J?
Yep.

Can guys and girls be friends without making it more?
Yes

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
No.

Have you ever kissed somebody driving?
No.

Who was your first text this morning from?
Mom.

Do you cry easily?
Not anymore.

Are you considering a tattoo?
Maybe.

Anybody you're looking forward to seeing soon?
ANYONE who is not my family.

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
Yes.

If your best friend liked your most recent ex, what would you do?
I would smack her upside the head. (A) She's supposed to be with Drewbie forever (B) Jorden's like three years younger than her and (C) She's not exactly a big fan of his, anyway

Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober

Were you single on Valentine's Day?
Yep

Has anyone told you they don't wanna ever lose you?
Not that I recall.

Has someone ever made you a promise & broke it?
Always

What do your friends call you?
Melanie, MelMel, Hooker

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
*shrug* My sister. But that's nothing new.

Have you ever wanted to never give up on someone but did?
Yeah.

Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
Yes.

Where do you want to live when you are old?
*shrug* A house would be nice. Or an apartment. Or a condo. Anywhere, really.

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
I don't see what the problem is. It's just kissing.

What color is your cell phone?
Black

Who was the last person to ask you a stupid question?
Dunno.

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
*shrug*

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I'm okay, I guess. I'm not great but I'm not terrible.

Do you have something that belongs to someone from your past?
No.

Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Yep.

If you could spend more time with someone you used to be very close with, who would it be?
Kyle or Christi.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Duh.

What brings out the worst in you?
Stress. Also, lack of sleep.

Is there someone you used to talk to everyday but don't anymore?
Yeah.

What are you doing this weekend?
Nothing.

Why did you last cry?
*shrug*

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
Yes. But I know he's not going to so I don't have to worry about it.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yes. And I remember that he liked a girl who was gorgeous and smart and outgoing. Unlike me.

Is there anyone you used be friends with and it's hard to look at them?
Nah.

Have you kissed someone in 09 that meant something to you?
He did at the time.

No comments: