Sunday, January 17, 2010

The girl I stole this from is ridiculous.

Gonna be asked unique questions, you ready?
That's what they all say.

Lip piercings on both sides of your bottom lip, disgusting right?
I wouldn't do it, but it works for some people.

Where is the person who has your heart?
I dunno. I dunno who that is.

What do you hear?
Rain outside and my mom's music downstairs.

Congratulations, you just had a baby boy! What's his name?
Adam Michael

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Probably. I can't make *everyone* happy.

What are you craving at the moment?
Gummy worms but they're downstairs.

Have a best friend?
I think so.

What are you doing?
This. Duh.

When is the last time you cried?
Dunno.

Do you like horror or comedy?
Comedy as long as it's not crude comedy.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
I am in no form of relationship.

Who was the last person you said I love you to?
My cat.

Seven months ago you remember who you liked?
Yes. I was dating him at the time.

Are you looking forward to anything?
Going back to school.

What's your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
Drive.

Do you remember who you liked on New Year's?
*shrug* No one, really.

Do you like hugs or do you freak out when people hug you?
I like hugs. But if you are strange and you are hugging me I am kind of scared.

Do you laugh a lot?
When I'm with my people.

What would your dream life be like?
Drewbie and Kaitlyn would be back together, and I would be in a relationship similar to theirs.

Do you remember who you liked over the summer?
Yeah.

Do you like silver or gold better?
Silver.

Do you know anyone who smokes pot?
Like half the boys in my high school.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
No.

Whats the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
Like 2 or 3 a.m.

Is your birthday in less than 6 months?
Yes

Would you consider yourself open-minded?
Yes.

So, what if you married and had kids with your ex?
It would probably end with divorce and a very stressful custody battle.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a D?
No

What do you think about Taco Bell?
Yum

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
I guess

Dark hair or light hair in the opposite sex?
Doesn't matter

Did you cry at all today?
No

How long did it take for you to fall asleep last night?
Dunno

How many cigarettes have you smoked today?
Zero

Do you care too much or not at all?
Too much

Do you know someone you wish you had never met?
*shrug*

Do you think you would make a good parent someday?
Once my child is potty-trained, yes. I'm not good with diapers.

Are you wearing anything that doesn't belong to you?
No

Do you hate when people call you when you're sleeping?
Nah.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
No

What woke you up this morning?
Dunno

Where were you an hour ago?
Prolly here.

Are you mad at somebody right now?
No

Will you be single over winter?
As always.

Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Yep

How often do you say sorry?
A lot.

Do you miss your past?
No.

What was the last drink you had?
Agave lemonade

Would you rather spend a day outside with friends or inside alone?
Outside with friends (if it's warm and doesn't involve insects)

Who are you missing?
*shrug*

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you?
You have to give it two weeks after it's happened before you joke about it.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J?
Yes. Why do surveys always pick this letter?

With a P?
No.

Is there someone who can ALWAYS make you smile?
Yeah

Do you get along with EVERYONE in your family?
No. Hell no.

Is the person you last texted single?
Yes.

Why do you and your best friend fight?
We don't. Although if we ever do, it will be because I am annoying and she does not feel like putting up with my annoying-ness.

Have you ever tripped in public?
On stage during a performance, even.

Do you like long hugs?
When they're not awkward.

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
Yeah.

Do you think someone is falling in love with you?
I hope not. Not until I'm actually falling for someone.

Did you sleep alone last night?
No. My cat was at my feet where she usually sleeps.

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of the past?
All the embarrassment and hostility. Namely, elementary school.

What’s more important, trust or happiness?
Trust. No one can be happy 100% of the time, but as long as there's trust there'll be some degree of happiness.

What's the biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Stuff.

Are you a patient person?
Not really.

Do you have a bad temper?
When I'm having a bad day.

Will you be dating someone in six months?
Of course not.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Kaitlyn!

Are you missing someone?
Kinda

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Sweatpants

Are you wearing a ring, if so who gave it to you?
No

Who was the last person you were under a blanket with?
My kitty.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yep.

Can you commit to one person?
I could, I suppose.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
No.

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Could I? Yes. Will I? No.

Kissed anyone older than you?
Yes

When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Sometimes

If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
Kaitlyn.

Ever made a guy cry?
I hope not.

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Yeah.

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
Yes.

Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
Yes. I believe so.

Would you ever camp out on the beach under the stars?
No. There are all kinds of crawly critters that live on beaches, are you crazy?!

Do you still pinky swear?
No.

Plans for tomorrow?
Packing, prolly.

Is there someone you'll never forget?
Duh.

Who were you last on the phone with?
Mi Madre

Who is your bestfriend?
Kaitlyn Bates

Is there someone you want to see right now?
*shrug*

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mom

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Duh.

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
No

Have you kissed anyone whose name started with an G?
No

Did you date anyone this past summer?
Yes.

Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
No one.

Where will you be twelve hours from now?
Sitting around probably reading.

Have you ever texted someone while you were in the same room?
Yes.

Do you think someone likes the same person you do?
Lots of people like no one.

Ever been in a perfect relationship?
No. There's no such thing.

What color are your eyes?
Green

When's the last time you got a text?
Friday.

When was the last time you talked to your number 2?
I don't use Myspace anymore so idk.

Did you speak to your father today?
No

No comments: