Sunday, January 17, 2010

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone in just 2 weeks?
Yeah, if you spend enough time together and get to know each other well enough.

Is any part of you sad at all?
Some part.

Ever receive a really long apology?
No.

Who did you last make plans with?
Kaitlyn.

Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you before?
Yeah, but I'm not very wise for doing so.

Do you see anything changing in the near future?
Things always change. Just... never for me.

Did you date someone you regret dating?
Nah.

Ask someone something ridiculous lately?
Yes. "Tuba line or bassoon line?"

Do you like your first name?
Eh.

Does anyone hate you?
I hope not.

What's most stressing right now?
*shrug*

What are you listening to currently?
Degrassi

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend?
Yeah. Story of my life.

Does the future scare you?
Yeah. 'Cause part of me knows I'll be alone.

Did you speak to your mother today?
Yes.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Always. Although some just... aren't... from the very beginning.

Any tattoos?
No. Eventually, maybe.

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
*shrug*

Dark hair or light hair in the opposite sex?
I like dark hair, but it doesn't really matter.

Are you currently frustrated with a boy/girl?
YES. If he's doing what I think he's doing, then he's being an idiot and not winning himself any points with anyone.

How is your hair right now?
Kinda frizzy.

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
No

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
That boy confuses me, but I don't hate anyone.

Have you kissed anyone with a tattoo before?
I don't know.

What side of a heart do you draw first?
Right. I think everyone does.

It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it?
A wrong number, most likely.

Do you meet new people often?
Kinda.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
In a good way.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Half the time.

Have you met someone recently who is amazing?
Kinda.

Has anyone ever told you, you have pretty eyes?
Yeah.

Is there anyone you wouldn't mind punching?
Yeah, but I don't hit very hard so...

If you could do ANYTHING for a living, what would you do?
High school guidance counselor.

Which parent was more strict when you were growing up?
My dad. Borderline abusive. But from age 6 to present my mom was the only one raising me, so...

What's the last thing you said to someone?
I dunno. It was a couple hours ago.

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
Nah.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Yeah. Welcome to college, kids.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with C or A?
No.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friends?
Yeah.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yeah. Haven't gone past that, though.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
You are if you're reading this.

Do you honestly miss someone?
Yeah.

Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the person you like?
I don't like anyone right now, but even if I did, he'd be out of my league anyway so I'd just have to deal with it.

Have you ever been called a bad influence?
No. I am a good influence!

What are your favorite things to spend money on?
Books. Also, beverages.

If you were someone else, would you be friends with you?
No. I'm annoying.

What is the last thing you ate?
Sesame chicken.

What are you going to do after this?
Watch Degrassi or other nonsense.

Where was your default picture taken?
Naval Academy.

Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/ brother's friend?
No.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
I try to convince them to stay, but if they want to leave, then they want to leave and I won't stop them.

Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
Yep.

Name the first person you can think of that you know that has a tattoo?
Rhia.

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Late spring.

Is there a girl that knows almost everything about you?
Kaitlyn.

Did you ever lose a best friend?
Yeah. We lost touch when we started high school.

No comments: