Thursday, February 18, 2010

Self-Deprecation: my anti-drug.

Who's the last person you talked to about sex?
I dunno. Kaitlyn, probably.

Are you stubborn?
Kinda

If you took a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes

Who was the last person to be on a bed with you?
Kaitlyn

Do you tend to hold a grudge?
Sometimes.

Has anyone called you perfect before?
No.

What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
Uh, that would not work out well.

Where is the biggest scar on your body?
My left thigh.

Have you ever been told you were amazing?
Yes.

Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
I dunno.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Juice.

When will you next be asked out?
Never.

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Yeah.

What would you do if there was a killer in your house?
Let him kill me.

If you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you?
Maybe...

Do you get along with girls?
I think so.

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
No.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a tattoo?
I don't know.

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
Yes.

What was the last thing you cried about?
I don't know.

Who was the last girl you talked to?
Marisa.

Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?
My roommate used to.

Do you have any facial piercings?
Just my ears.

Is there anyone holding a grudge against you?
How should I know?

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
*shrug*

What were you afraid of the most when you were a kid?
Apparently, grown men.

Do you ever miss your past?
Yes. I wasn't as fucked up back then.

Do you miss the last person you kissed?
No.

How have you felt today?
I want the world to die.

Are you nice to the people you dislike?
I try.

You kissed someone today, didn't you?
Nope.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
No.

Do you know how it feels to be cheated on?
Yes.

What are you doing for your next birthday?
Nothing.

Someone tells you that your beautiful, you say?
Liar.

What are you looking forward to?
Getting out of here.

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Not particularly.

Do you like to make the first move?
No.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
No.

When was the last time you completely broke down?
I dunno.

Do you swear often?
Sometimes.

Would you go out in public looking the way you do?
I suppose if I had to.

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
Not really.

What are you thinking about right now?
The fact that I'm really sure that everyone hates me.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Maybe.

Do you like taking walks?
I suppose.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
Yeah.

Are you happier now than you were last year?
No.

Would you rather be a blonde or a brunette?
Brunette

Have you ever blew up a condom?
No.

If you had to make out with your ex or your best friend of the same sex, who would you choose?
Ex.

Why is your myspace song what it is?
Because I like the band.

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
None.

Have you ever sent a naughty text message?
Yes.

Have you ever slept in a bed with the same sex?
Yes

Have you ever cheated on a bf/gf?
No.

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Kinda.

Do you have a gay friend?
Yep.

Do you own a strapless bra?
Somewhere.

Do you have a worst enemy?
Kinda.

If you had a baby with the last person you texted, what would the babys last name be?
Twitter.

Do you like canada?
Never been there.

Who do you live with?
Marisa.

Are your parents protective of you?
No. I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a fuck.

What's one action you do when you're really nervous?
I scratch my arms.

Are you a good liar?
No.

What is something you want more than anything right now?
Fulfillment in my life.

Is money important to you?
Nah.

Are you currently in a "I wouldn't mind if I lost 50 pounds" kind of mood?
Always.

Do you think you'll get along better with your siblings when you get older?
No.

Would you rather give up the computer or the TV?
TV

Have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
No.

Do you think it is bad to have sex at your age?
Nah.

Do you find yourself saying mean things to people over the internet that you wouldn't say in real life?
Yeah.

Do you lie about your age?
No.

When was the last time you fell asleep with a guy?
Never.

When did you last cry and over what?
Can't remember.

Who is the last person to text you?
Kaitlyn.

What is your ring tone?
When the Day Met the Night by Panic! at the Disco

Does the person you like know it?
No. Good thing, too.

Where are you right now?
Under my bed.

How is your hair?
Eh.

Any complaints?
MY LIFE FUCKING SUCKS.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
Dunno.

What are you doing?
Nothing.

Have you been in a car accident?
Yep.

Who is the last person on your missed calls?
Kaitlyn

What did the last text message you received say?
11:45

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes. They need to have a reason.

No comments: