Sunday, February 8, 2009

I recognize this song, but I have no idea what it is.

It's been a rough couple of days. To sum it all up, my "best friends" at school have accused me of lusting after one girl's boyfriend. I have no interest in him whatsoever. And they all turned on me. But I'm not going to let it get to me because I have bigger things to worry about. Like how I think this person I know may have a "thing" with the object of my affection. But I'm probably just being paranoid. Especially considering early in the week I could've sworn I was getting signs that he might be interested in me. That was probably just wishful thinking though. But who knows?

I'd like to apologize for my last post. Please disregard it.

I have little intention of doing a real post this week.

Peace, love, and STRING QUARTET TRIBUTE!

No comments: