Thursday, December 17, 2009

I need to talk myself through some things.

Are you ready to spill your guts?
--No one reads this anyway, so sure.

How many people have you kissed, that you can HONESTLY say you loved?
--One, I'm starting to think.

How many piercings do you have?
--4

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an A or D?
--No

What did your last text say?
--"Get on AIM when you get back to your room."

From who?
--Carolyn

has anyone ever told you the dont wanna lose you?
--No.

What's wrong with you right now?
--I'm alone.

Do you truly hate anyone?
--Nah.

Has someone ever made you a promise & broke it?
-- Show me a promise that's ever been made to me and kept, and I'll believe in promises.

What are you listening to?
--Christmas music.

Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
--Tried it. Didn't work out so well because I'm too sensitive for that.

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
--I can think of one or two people.

Do you open up to people easily?
--Once I've gauged how trustworthy they are.

What do your friends call you?
--Melmel, Mel Bells, Hooker.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
--Yes. Jerkface best friend.

Last person to comment you?
-Dunno.

When will your next kiss be?
--Never, probably, although one can hope.

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone a lot?
--Yes.

Do you blow dry your hair?
--When I straighten it or I want my curls to look nice.

Have you ever cried over a text?
--Yes. Text message breakup=text message tears.

Will you be in a relationship in the next month?
--Of course not.

Do you have anything that belongs to a partner or ex?
--I owe him prom pictures, but nothing else.

Does it bother you when you text somebody and they take forever to respond?
--Yeah, unless it's something that's really unimportant.

Is the person you last texted single?
--Yep

What should you be doing?
--Packing, I suppose.

Describe how you feel right now in one word?
--Bitter.

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
--It won't be terrible.

What's your current mood?
--I can't describe it adequately. Bitter's the one that always comes to mind, but it's not just that. Like chai tea. It's a whole blend of things you can't just identify individually.

Anything on your mind that you'd like to share?
--I'm finally over Jorden. I'm pissed at Drew. I just want my life to stop sucking.

If you could change the color of the grass, what color would it be?
--I wouldn't change it. It smells like it should be green. It should always be green. I would maybe make it a darker green, though.

When was the last time you felt like punching someone?
--Today.

What color is your keyboard for your computer?
--Black.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
--No. Unless I was really upset.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
--Nope. Marisa's gone already.

Your best friend randomly starts hating you, and doesn't wanna be friends anymore, what do you do?
--Go back to being alone. It's happened before. I came to school and I had no one. Now I have the best friend I've ever had and I think that I would die if she didn't want to be friends with me anymore.

Have you kissed a person more then 20 times?
--Yeah.

What are you most looking forward to?
--Going home and being with my mom and my cat.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
--Mostly.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
--Kinda. We went to go see fireworks on the beach when my dad lived in Myrtle Beach.

When is the next time you'll hug someone?
--Tomorrow, prolly.

Who was the last person you spoke on the phone with for over an hour?
--My mom.

Do you think your next kiss will be a mistake?
--I hope not.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
--Only when I'm dead tired and otherwise already warm.

Have you ever dated someone over a year?
--No. Probably never will.

Do you believe in love?
--Yes, although I don't believe love applies to me anymore. It dissolves in the acid that my heart is made of.

Are you an emotional person?
--Usually.

Will tomorrow be better then today?
--Until I see my sister.

Ever kissed a brown eyed and brown haired person?
--I'd argue that his hair was black, but for all I know it's "dark brown." I don't know.

Is there someone you'd really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff with?
--Courtney/Kaitlyn/Caitlin/Drew once he's stopped being an ass.

Do you wear gold or silver?
--Silver.

Is there someone who you instantly smile when you receive a message?
--My mommy.

How many tattoos would you get?
--One or two.

What's the worst way to die?
--Illness. Because you have to suffer for a while.

Could things possibly get any better?
-- Things could go either way. I wish they'd get better, a lot better, but as long as they don't get worse it'll be okay.

Do you miss anyone?
--Yes. But not the person everyone thinks I miss.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
--I can be.

Do you think somebody likes the same person you do?
--I don't know that I like anyone right now. But if they did, it wouldn't matter.

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
--It's cold, I'm cold, my eyes are dry, Drew's a jackass, I'm alone and therefore I'm thinking too much. (WAAAAY too much).

Does what your listening to remind you of something/someone?
--Christmas. Also, that black ladies do too much with their voices when they sing. Seriously, Aretha Franklin, it's a Christmas hymn. Stop making it fancy.

Where is your phone?
--Over there.

Do you cry easily?
--Not anymore. I'm a fucking stone. Except for three minutes ago.

Do you prefer to call or text?
--Text.

What are you upset about?
--The usual. Also Drew being insensitive.

Last person you told a secret to?
--Sara. And that, of course, was a mistake.

Do you want to have children one day?
--Yes.

Could you cry right now?
--I just did.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
--I am wasting my time on myself.

Have you kissed anyone the past 2 days?
--No.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
--Turned off my iPod.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
--No. They never do. They never will. The one that did, left.

Do you hate when people smoke around you?
--I don't care.

Do you ever bite your lip?
--Yeah.

Do you think two people can last forever?
--Yeah.

Do you like drama?
--Good drama, yes. Bad drama, no. Save that for your llama mama, okay?

Are you happy right now?
--No.

No comments: